153 Kidson Tce | $530 weekly
4 2 2
Now you can view this lovely home through this virtual video tour here.
We're now in the level 2 of lockdown. As we will still be holding limited viewings at our properties, we are asking people to apply first and then we will arrange viewings with prospective applicants. Thank you for your understanding.
Please make sure you read all the property information carefully and you are happy with that before submitting your application online.
Anyone over 18 years old who will be living in the property should fill out the application online.
Stunning location and exceptional neighbourhood!
The previous occupants have loved living here, this home is suitable for a medium size family and has a great layout for those wanting their own space!
Great location high on the hill with views across the city! Zoned for Cashmere Primary School, close to Victoria Park, the Sign of the Takahe, The Cup Cafe...
Up to $150 FREE power / regular discount & specials / gift cards / fuel savings available, depending on the power company you choose.
Things we love:
- Four bedroom split level home with two living areas
- Galley kitchen with engineered stone bench top/breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher, rangehood & five burner gas cooktop.
- Two bathrooms plus third toilet.
- Built in wardrobes in the double bedrooms, master with ensuite.
- Oversized double internal access garage with auto door opener, ample storage with ladder to roof space.
- Separate laundry
4 weeks rent is bond and 1 week rent in advance, this means you need $2,650 to move in.
Available for fixed long term tenancy, (12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
You can also check out more available homes here.
Pets negotiable, no smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions