7/37 Hillier Pl | $395 weekly
2 1 1
Under offer!!! Freshly refurbished throughout, available now!
- New kitchen, new bathroom, new carpet, new vinyl, new painting
- New curtains & blinds to be installed
- Insulation in the ceiling and walls plus brand new heatpump
- Bathroom window: double glazed
- Main pressure hot water cylinder
- LED lights throughout
- One house-trained cat/toy-sized dog up to 10KG to approved tenants, conditions apply
- Zoned for Addington School, Christchurch South Intermediate
This freshly renovated unit is situated down a private driveway off a no-exit street in Spreydon. Convenient location - so close to Barrington Mall, Barrington Park, Simeon Park, cafes, shops, buses.
Brand new, stylish kitchen offers benchtop space and drawers, cooktop, oven and rangehood. The open plan areas open out onto a private, fenced courtyard. Very easy care and low maintenance.
Two bedrooms are both double with nature light. The updated bathroom has good-sized walk-in shower, vanity and toilet.
Bond/ Move-in cost:
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $1,975 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Viewings under alert level 2
New rules under level 2 are much stricter than previous level 2. There are still limits on the number of people who can attend .
- Please wear a mask and if possible keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer, or sign in.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the property.
- DO NOT enter if you have been unwell with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in a location of interest or in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
For more information, please visit our blog.
View our terms & conditions