1/31 Thornton St, Edgeware | $450 weekly
3 2 1
Family friendly home, pets negotiable, available from 12th August 2020
- Ceiling and underfloor insulation
- Pets negotiable, conditions apply
- Up to $150 of FREE power with this property, conditions apply
- Mairehau High School and Shirley School
This comfortable family home offers 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living, well-equipped kitchen with massive storage and single garage. Bathed in sunlight, and a heatpump in the living keep this home warm and cosy.
The garden is low maintenance and fully fenced, perfect for children, and pets allowed for approved tenants (conditions apply).
Street view: neighbourhood
Superbly positioned in a quiet street in Maireau, this home is so close to amenities and schools: The Palms (1.5 km), Shirley Library (1.7 km), Warrington St shops, parks, Mairehau High School (1.9 km) and Shirley School (750 m).
Features/Things we love:
- Spacious family home with plenty of storage throughout
- Kitchen with garden views through large windows, gas cooking, rangehood
- Heapump in the living
- Three double bedrooms with great, nature light
- Oversized walk-in shower, vanity, toilet, heated towel rails in the 1st bathroom
- Laundry facilities, walk-in shower, toilet in the 2nd bathroom
- Covered decking area providing year-round entertaining
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Fully fenced backyard
- Single garage plus off-street parking
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,250 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 5 tenants.
- Pets negotiable, no smoking, no vaping.
You can check more homes available for rent here.
View our terms & conditions