1/410 Armagh St | $340 weekly
2 1 0
Easy care, sunny unit close to city, available from 13th April.
- One house-trained cat allowed, conditions apply; sorry not suitable for dogs
- Up to $150 of FREE power with this property, conditions apply
Ideal for quiet, responsible single or couple, sorry not suitable for children and/or flatting situation.
We're now in level 1 of lockdown.
Viewings are arranged under conditions:
- Complete the application form online prior to viewings
- On arrival at the viewing wait outside until Ruby Housing staff have opened the house, moved outside and given consent to you to look through the home
- Use NZ COVID Tracer app
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to
- Prospective tenants must not touch doors, open cupboards or turn on taps. If you would like to check any part of the house not clearly visible, this is to be requested from the Letting Agent, who will open anything needed.
Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
Please kindly note Ruby Housing reserves the right to prevent entry to the property. Please make sure you are acting under the government Alert Level 1 regulations.
Features/Things we love:
- Very quiet front unit
- Spacious North facing bedroom
- Heatpump in living area with built in storage
- Two off street car-parks
- Convenient location close to CBD, CPIT and public transport!
Bond/ Move-in cost:
4 weeks rent is bond and 1 weeks rent in advance, this means you need $1,700 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, long term only (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
- Suitable for up to 2 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions