2/116 Chester St East | $385 weekly
2 1 1
Comfortable, peaceful inner city living, available now!
- Warm and cozy, natural light throughout
- Lawns and gardens maintained by contractor
- Situated within easy reach from local amenities
SORRY not suitable for pets.
Situated on a quiet street with well-established trees
This comfortable home has an easy access to the Christchurch cultural heart and amenities including cafes, restaurants, shops, and transport.
The kitchen is well-equipped with good appliances, opening to the separate formal lounge with a heatpump. Two good-sized bedrooms plus generous family bathroom completes this lovely home.
One off-street parking available.
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $1,925 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
There are still limits on the number of people who can attend .
- Please wear a mask and if possible keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Please sign in.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the property.
- DO NOT enter if you have been unwell with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in a location of interest or in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
View our terms & conditions