2/129 Strickland St | $475 weekly
3 1 1
Freshly renovated, available now!
- Renovated with new carpet, new painting, new kitchen and bathroom
- Ceiling, wall & underfloor insulation and new heatpump
- Fibre broadband ready
- Gas hot water
- One house-trained cat allowed, conditions apply (a second cat may be considered, please enquire with details, thank you)
- Up to $150 free power with this property, conditions apply
- Due to not fully fenced and shared drive, this property doesn't fit your requirements if you have young children (under 10) and/or dogs to stay with.
- PLEASE keep the shared driveway clear at all times. You can park one car in garage, and one carpark on stones in front of house.
Situated on a private rear section
This warm 1980’s Summerhill Stone home features sunny lounge, newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, single garage.
Viewings are arranged under conditions, please do not go to the property prior to viewings.
All three bedrooms are double, each with built-in wardrobes, supported by a functional family bathroom and separate toilet.
Easy care and low maintenance courtyard garden at the rear for relaxing weekends.
Within everything from popular cafes, shops, parks, medical centres, library and zoned school options of Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High.
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,375 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
- Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions