2/129 Strickland St | $495 weekly
3 1 1
Freshly renovated, available now!
- Renovated with new carpet, new painting, new kitchen and bathroom
- Ceiling, wall & underfloor insulation and new heatpump
- Fibre broadband ready
- Gas hot water
- One house-trained cat allowed, conditions apply (a second cat may be considered, please enquire with details, thank you)
- Up to $150 free power with this property, conditions apply
Due to not fully fenced and shared drive, this property doesn't fit your requirements if you have young children (under 10) and/or dogs to stay with.
PLEASE keep the shared driveway clear at all times. You can park one car in garage, and one carpark on stones in front of house.
Situated on a private rear section
This warm 1980’s Summerhill Stone home features sunny lounge, newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, single garage.
All three bedrooms are double, each with built-in wardrobes, supported by a functional family bathroom and separate toilet.
Easy care and low maintenance courtyard garden at the rear for relaxing weekends.
Within everything from popular cafes, shops, parks, medical centres, library and zoned school options of Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High.
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,475 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Viewings are arranged under conditions, please do not go to the property prior to viewings.
- On arrival at the viewing wait outside until Ruby Housing staff have opened the house, moved outside and given consent to you to look through the home
- Use NZ COVID Tracer app
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to
- Prospective tenants must not touch doors, open cupboards or turn on taps. If you would like to check any part of the house not clearly visible, this is to be requested from the Letting Agent, who will open anything needed.
- Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Please kindly note Ruby Housing reserves the right to prevent entry to the property. Please make sure you are acting under the government Alert Level 1 regulations.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions