25A Haast St | $445 weekly
Fully furnished, available now!
- Gas hotwater included in rental
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
- One house-trained cat allowed, conditions apply
- Free high-speed internet (fibre) at extra $20 per week
If you love character villas, but enjoy the convenience of contemporary appliances, this home is for you.
This spacious and warm home is ideal for a quiet couple or a small family, walk to work or work from home. Spacious and sunny living space, two double bedrooms and well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Easy walk or bike ride to New World Stanmore Rd, Pikos, BeatStreet cafe, Beverley Park, and river walks.
Street view: neighbourhood
Located on a quiet leafy street, this warm, sunny home is fully furnished with all the comforts of home.With a picnic table and BBQ the private courtyard area is ideal for alfresco dining, or to sit and relax in the shade of a tree surrounded by the tranquil garden.
Features/Things we love:
- Half of an historic villa, own entrance and own private outdoor living
- Heatpump plus new high efficiency heaters
- New roof and insulation
- Sunny living room with space to work from home, plus separate North-facing dining or extra living room, opening to private fenced courtyard
- Full kitchen, galley style with dishwasher, induction hob, fan oven and microwave
- Spacious bedrooms with super comfy beds
- Light and roomy bathroom with walk-in high-pressure shower, and wall hung vanity
- Washing machine and dryer in bathroom
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with trees and shrubs for native birdlife (garden maintenance could be included at extra $15 per week)
- Off-street parking for one car, short walk to shops, cafes and city centre
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,225 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 6-12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 4 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions