296 McLeans Island Rd | $565 weekly
4 1 2
You're well covered to keep warm and cosy over the winter!
- Well-designed to maximise the sun: dining gets morning sun; lounge and bedrooms #1 #2 #3 are North-facing; kitchen and bedroom #4 get afternoon sun
- European double glazed windows and doors
- Insulation in both ceiling and underfloor
- Brand new, high-efficiency heat pump
- Sorry not suitable for pets as this is a conservation area
- Brand new window blinds have now been installed
Impressive lifestyle that you are looking for!
This family home has been recently renovated, with fresh painting and new floorings, heatpump & hot water cylinder.
Viewings are arranged under conditions, please do not go to the property prior to viewings.
The generous lounge leads out to the sunny north facing garden. The kitchen is highly functional with appliances, ample storage and opens up to the dining.
Four good-sized bedrooms are all bathed in natural light through double glazed windows, and supported by a family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet. An additional guest toilet and separate laundry room for your further convenience.
Fantastic location, within 10 minutes’ drive to Raeward Fresh, Airport and Bishopdale Shopping Centre.
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,825 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
- Suitable for up to 5 tenants
- No smoking, no vaping
View our terms & conditions