3/389 Durham St North | $475 weekly
2 1 1
Fully furnished apartment in the heart of the city, available from 6th September.
- Conveniently located within easy access of the inner city services and facilities
- Neutral décor throughout
- Modern kitchen with oven, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and breakfast bar area
- Laundry and cleaning equipment in the kitchen cupboard
- Roomy, sunny open plan living with heat pump
- Two double bedrooms with great storage
Everything at your doorstep!
- 350m away from Victoria Clock Tower & Victoria Street Shopping Boutiques
- 400m away from Christchurch Casino
- 500m away from to Hagley Park and Avon River
This stylish, easy care apartment is perfect for corporate clients or for professionals to start their inner city life here. Imagine walking to your CBD office and grabbing a coffee on the way.
Just a short walk away from the inner city services and facilities! eg. Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Quake City, Christchurch Hospital, Isaac Theatre Royal, Ballantynes etc
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,375 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 2 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
- There are still limits on the number of people who can attend .
- Please wear a mask and if possible keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the property.
- DO NOT enter if you have been unwell with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in a location of interest or in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
View our terms & conditions