3/389 Durham St North, City Centre | $430 weekly
2 1 1
Fully furnished apartment in the heart of the city, available now!
- Up to $150 of FREE power with this property, conditions apply
- Extra $20 per week for internet
This stylish, easy care apartment is perfect for corporate clients or for professionals to start their inner city life here. Imagine walking to your CBD office and grabbing a coffee on the way. Featuring open plan kitchen and living with heatpump, two full-size double bedrooms with standing alone wardrobes, modern bathroom and covered single carport.
Everything at your doorstep!
- 350m away from Victoria Clock Tower & Victoria Street Shopping Boutiques
- 400m away from Christchurch Casino
- 500m away from to Hagley Park and Avon River
Just a short walk away from the inner city services and facilities! eg. Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Quake City, Christchurch Hospital, Isaac Theatre Royal, Ballantynes etc
Features/Things we love:
- Fully furnished with neutral décor throughout
- Modern kitchen with oven, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and breakfast bar area
- Laundry and cleaning equipment in the kitchen cupboard
- Roomy, sunny open plan living with heat pump
- Two double bedrooms with great storage
- Convenient location - just a short walk away from the inner city services and facilities
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,150 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
You can check more homes available for rent here.
View our terms & conditions