400 Durham St, City Centre| 450 weekly
2 1 1
Fully furnished, available now, move-in ready!
- FREE access to Gym & Swimming Pool on site 24/7
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
- Internet: $20 per week extra
Now you can view this lovely home through this virtual video tour here.
Street view: neighbourhood
This furnished apartment is just perfect for you if you are looking for a lock-up-and-leave in the city when travelling, working or relocating to Christchurch.
Lock up and leave
In a prime position, it is a short stroll to the inner city with Museum, Art Gallery, Hagley Park and Botanic Gardens. You can either enjoy preparing your meals in the functional kitchen or just walk to a superb selection of cafes and eateries nearby.
Situated on the third level, this stylish home-away-from-home offers two double bedrooms each with large wardrobe space plus a study and spacious open plan areas that flow out onto the sunny balcony with ultimate view of the city.
Free access to the swimming pool and gym on site. Underground, secure car parking.
Features/Things we love:
- Security access to main complex and garage
- Fully furnished with neutral décor throughout
- Spacious open plan areas
- Modern and bright kitchen
- Two double bedrooms plus a study/office
- Sunny balcony for outdoor entertainment
- 24/7 access to swimming pool and gym
- Underground, secure parking
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,250 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, minimum 4 months, probably max 6 months at this stage if needed for exterior repairs. Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
- Suitable for up to 4 tenants.
- No pets, no smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions