40 Barrowclough St | $490 weekly
3 1 2
Wonderful family home in Hoon Hay, available from 8th Oct
- Fresh paint throughout
- Cat friendly to approved tenants, conditions apply
Viewings Under Alert Level 2
Maximum 9 people will be permitted to view. Please fill out your application online at least 24 hours prior to the viewing.
After submitting your application, you will be able to book a viewing through Viewing Tracker.
Located in a quiet street, this beautifully presented family home consists of 3 double bedrooms, a full bathroom, separate lounge with heatpump, open plan kitchen and dining, spacious laundry and double garage.
Situated on a large section, well-landscaped and fully fenced, perfect for adults to entertain and kids or cats to run around.
Just minutes’ drive from Pioneer recreation centre, Hoon Hay Park, Hillmorton High and Barrington Mall.
Features/Things we love:
- Well-designed for sun
- 3 x double bedrooms with wardrobes
- Spacious lounge overlooking to front yard
- Modernised kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher
- Fully fenced back yard -Shower over full sized bath
- Double garage and plenty of off street parking
- Excellent schools and Early Childhood Centres nearby
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,450 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 5 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions