416 Wairakei Rd | $630 weekly
4 1.5 1
Spacious family home, Burnside High School zone, available now!
- Double glazed windows in 4 bedrooms, bathroom & kitchen
- Study/office next to laundry and guest toilet
- Ample storage throughout (bedrooms, kitchen, laundry)
- Fully fenced rose garden
Very quiet, respectful tenants who love gardening.
SORRY, not suitable for pets.
Get to know your new home:
This beautifully presented home is well designed for sun, plus two heatpumps, HRV system and ceiling & floor insulation, you will be warm and cosy all year round.
The open plan kitchen/dining is completed with quality appliances, ample storage, Rimu floors and double glazed windows. The separate lounge flows out to the patio and sunny beautiful garden.
All four bedrooms are in generous size, with double glazed windows and built-in/standing alone wardrobes, supported by a full-sized family bathroom. An added bonus is the study/office next to the roomy laundry and guest toilet.
Single lockable garage plus two off-street parking.
Situated in the sought after Burnside High School zone, within easy walking distance to Bishopdale Mall and local shops, cafes, supermarket, library, park and bus routes.
4 weeks rent is bond and 1 week rent in advance, this means you need $3,150 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 5 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Viewings under alert level 2
New rules under level 2 are much stricter than previous level 2. There are still limits on the number of people who can attend .
- Please wear a mask and if possible keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer, or sign in.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the property.
- DO NOT enter if you have been unwell with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in a location of interest or in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
For more information, please visit our blog.
View our terms & conditions