6/23 Frederick St | $330 weekly
2 1 1
New carpet, new curtains, conveniently located near the City Centre!
This warm and sunny home with its fantastic location offers open plan kitchen/dining/living area, one double and one single bedroom, both with large wardrobes, and full bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facilities.
Close to the city, Eastgate and South City Shopping Mall, Ara, The Tannery, sports centre, parks and bus routes.
- Sorry not suitable for flatmates, ideal for single, couple or parents with one small child.
- One house-trained cat allowed, sorry not suitable for dogs as not fully fenced.
Viewings Under Alert Level 2
Maximum 9 people will be permitted to view. Please fill out your application online at least 24 hours prior to the viewing.
After submitting your application, you will be able to book a viewing through Viewing Tracker.
Features/Things we love:
- Sunny and easy-care 2-bedroom unit
- Private location at rear of section
- Heatpump to keep you cool in Summer and warm in Winter
- Laundry in bathroom
- Zoned for Te Waka Unua School, close to Ara Institute Sullivan Ave Campus
Bond/ Move-in cost:
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $1,650 to move in.
Available for fixed term tenancy, long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
- Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
- No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions