From $80 per night, 2 week minimum stay, available from 21st September 2021.
Beach bliss and all-day sun, just a few blocks from the Pacific Ocean at Ascot Retreat! In the morning you’ll wake to enjoy a cosy and well-equipped holiday home with full kitchen: fridge, freezer, stove, oven, cooking utensils and morning sun streaming through.
In the afternoon, relax in the sun in the living room or on the bedroom’s queen bed with the stunning view of Queen Elizabeth II Park. If you prefer to be outside, there is a nice garden at the front and a backyard with a clothing line. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine and dryer.
This immaculate flat is located in a quiet neighbourhood and has everything you need to make you feel at home: unlimited WiFi, TV with Freeview and a USB port, heatpump, linen, a comfortable bed, tea and coffee...
This accommodation also offers off-street car-park on the grass by the house.
Things we love
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Immaculate and warm flat with all you need: linen, cooking utensils, tea, coffee
- Unlimited WiFi
- Warm and sunny living room
- One bedroom with queen bed TV with Freeview and USB port
- All linen supplied
- Fridge and freezer Stove and oven Bright kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- Cleaning appliances supplied
- Off-street car-park (on the grass by the house)
- Housekeeping service available on request - please contact us for a quote
In the area
- North Beach Dairy, on Beach Rd
- The Naked Baker, café and bakery on Beach Rd
- Queen Elizabeth II Park across the road
- Fresh Choice supermarket, 1.2km
- Waimairi Beach Golf Course, 2.4km
- BP, 900m
- Travis Wetlands Nature Heritage Park, 1km (13 min walk)
- New Brighton Pier, 3.6km
- Bottle Lake Forest Park, 4.9km
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions