Should I hire a Property Manager?
May 29th 2018
Is this you?
- - I don’t have time to check rents every day
- - I don’t like confronting my tenants about late rent/damages/unmown lawns/ breach of tenant responsibilities
- - I don’t feel comfortable asking prospective tenants for proof of income or photo id
- - I really don’t want to spend my weekends doing property inspections.
- - I’m sure they’ll be good tenants, we got on well when they came to look through the house
- - They’ll be able to afford the rent, they arrived for the viewing in a nice looking car
- - 4 weeks bond is way too much money to ask tenants to pay, I’ll just take one or two weeks (or maybe none)