Level 3: Private viewings may be arranged under conditions
April 28th 2020
We're now in the level 3 of lockdown.
Private viewings may be arranged under the following conditions:
- Prospective tenants have completed an application form (tick that you have viewed the property to enable the application to proceed)
- Pre-approval has been confirmed by Ruby Housing and the visit is to enable completion of the tenancy process.
- Only vacant properties will be available to view A maximum of two viewings per day will be held at any property.
- On arrival at the viewing wait outside until Ruby Housing staff have opened the house, moved outside and given consent to you to look through the home.
- Only one adult is to enter the home, with a maximum of two adults for larger homes, and children must not come onto the property.
- High risk people - those over 70 or with existing medical conditions - shouldn’t attend viewings if possible.
- Some rentals will have neighbouring tenants close by, so any other prospective tenants in the same group must wait in a vehicle or on the footpath.
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to.
- Prospective tenants must not touch doors, open cupboards or turn on taps. If you would like to check any part of the house not clearly visible, this is to be requested from the Letting Agent, who will open anything needed.
- Appointment times must be kept. If prospective tenants do not turn up at the agreed time no further appointments will be made.
Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
All viewings are arranged by appointment and you must book a viewing on Viewing Tracker and/or complete your application on Tenancy Tracker.
Please kindly note Ruby Housing reserves the right to prevent entry to the property. Please make sure you are acting under the government Alert Level 3 regulations.