Viewings under level 3 lockdown
August 31st 2021
Updated on 31/08/2021
- Only one person will be permitted to view, no open homes.
- A tenancy application must be received at least 24 hours prior to the viewing, please use this link to apply.
- Applicants must wear a MASK at all times, and must not touch doors, handles or any part of the property. The leasing agent will open cupboards and doors as required.
- Use NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a suspected case of Covid 19, OR you have been at a location of interest within the previous 14 days. Please refer to the official site.
- The leasing agent may refuse entry to any person or persons not complying with level 3 instructions, and any breach of these rules may result in refusal to allow another visit.