Viewings under alert level 2
September 8th 2021
Updated on 22/11/2021
We are now in level 2 of lockdown. New rules under level 2 are much stricter than previous level 2. There are still limits on the number of people who can attend .
- Maximum 7 people will be permitted to view.
- You can submit your tenancy application prior to the viewing if you wish, here is the link to apply.
- Please do not enter if you have been unwell with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in a location of interest or in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Please wear a mask and if possible keep a 2 metre distance at all times.
- Applicants must not touch doors, handles or any part of the property. The leasing agent will open cupboards and doors as required.
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer, or sign in.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the property.
- The leasing agent may refuse entry to any person or persons not complying with level 2 instructions, and any breach of these rules may result in refusal to allow another visit.
For more information, please visit Tenancy Official Site.