Carlton Mill Apartment 4 | $495 weekly
2 1 2
FULLY furnished, move-in ready, available from 18th March 2021
- Pets (cat & small dog) negotiable to approved tenants, conditions apply
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
- Free high-speed internet (fibre) at extra $20 per week
Designed to suit modern lifestyles, this quiet and secure apartment offers open plan kitchen-dining-living, two main bedrooms, spacious bathroom, double garage and private courtyard.
The ground floor has a double garage with laundry facilities, opening out to the lovely courtyard. On the second floor, there is a well-appointed kitchen and light-filled living-dining. The top floor offers two double bedrooms, each with large built-in wardrobes, along with a family-sized bathroom.
Located within a few minutes from the CBD with eateries, cafes, markets and shopping centres at your doorstep and ideally suited for professionals working in the city.
Features/Things we love:
- Floor to ceiling windows in the open plan areas
- Light and airy kitchen with quality appliances
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Low-maintenance courtyard
- Double garage
- Handy to Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Christchurch Casino, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Quake City, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital, cafes, restaurants etc
- Various zoned schooling options of Elmwood Normal Primary, Heaton Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS etc
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,475 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions