Carlton Mill Apartment 4 | $495 weekly
2 1 2
FULLY furnished, move-in ready, available from 18th March 2021
- Pets (cat & small dog) negotiable to approved tenants, conditions apply
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
- Free high-speed internet (fibre) at extra $20 per week
Designed to suit modern lifestyles, this quiet and secure apartment offers open plan kitchen-dining-living, two main bedrooms, spacious bathroom, double garage and private courtyard.
The ground floor has a double garage with laundry facilities, opening out to the lovely courtyard. On the second floor, there is a well-appointed kitchen and light-filled living-dining. The top floor offers two double bedrooms, each with large built-in wardrobes, along with a family-sized bathroom.
Located within a few minutes from the CBD with eateries, cafes, markets and shopping centres at your doorstep and ideally suited for professionals working in the city.
Features/Things we love:
- Floor to ceiling windows in the open plan areas
- Light and airy kitchen with quality appliances
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Low-maintenance courtyard
- Double garage
- Handy to Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Christchurch Casino, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Quake City, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital, cafes, restaurants etc
- Various zoned schooling options of Elmwood Normal Primary, Heaton Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS etc
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,475 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Viewings are arranged under conditions, please do not go to the property prior to viewings.
- On arrival at the viewing wait outside until Ruby Housing staff have opened the house, moved outside and given consent to you to look through the home
- Use NZ COVID Tracer app
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to
- Prospective tenants must not touch doors, open cupboards or turn on taps. If you would like to check any part of the house not clearly visible, this is to be requested from the Letting Agent, who will open anything needed.
- Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Please kindly note Ruby Housing reserves the right to prevent entry to the property. Please make sure you are acting under the government Alert Level 1 regulations.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions