Carlton Mill Apartment 5 | $495 weekly
2 1 2
Fully furnished, move-in ready, available from 18th May 2021.
- Pets (cat & small dog) negotiable to approved tenants, conditions apply
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
- Free high-speed internet (fibre) at extra $20 per week
This stunning 3 story contemporary apartment provides comfort and easy living in central city - walk and jog around the vast green space of Hagley Park or just enjoy the ultimate view of the city.
Downstairs has an open plan living area with modern fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, full-sized fridge, flowing out to a balcony ensuring after work relaxation.
Upstairs consists of two spacious double bedrooms with plenty of wardrobe space and modern bathroom (shower, vanity, toilet, heated towel rail).
Double garage with remote on the ground floor with laundry facilities.
Features/Things we love:
- Neutral modern decor throughout
- Fully furnished with quality chattels, ready to move in
- Heatpump, heater
- Spacious open plan areas flowing onto outdoor balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Laundry facilities in the double garage
- Handy to Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Casino, Art Gallery, Museum, Quake City, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital, cafes, restaurants
- Various zoned schooling options of Elmwood Normal Primary, Heaton Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Viewings are arranged under conditions, please do not go to the property prior to viewings.
- On arrival at the viewing wait outside until Ruby Housing staff have opened the house, moved outside and given consent to you to look through the home
- Use NZ COVID Tracer app
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to
- Prospective tenants must not touch doors, open cupboards or turn on taps. If you would like to check any part of the house not clearly visible, this is to be requested from the Letting Agent, who will open anything needed.
- Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Please kindly note Ruby Housing reserves the right to prevent entry to the property. Please make sure you are acting under the government Alert Level 1 regulations.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 4 tenants.
No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions