Carlton Mill Apartment 5 - Self-isolate spacious warm apartment available from 21 April
2 1 2
Safe & secure, walk to city centre!
Outstanding location! This stunning 3 story contemporary apartment provides comfort and easy living in central city - walk and jog around the vast green space of Hagley Park or just enjoy the ultimate view of the city.
Available from 21 April 2020
Downstairs has an open plan living area with modern fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, full-sized fridge, flowing out to a balcony ensuring after work relaxation.
Upstairs consists of two spacious double bedrooms with plenty of wardrobe space and modern bathroom (shower, vanity, toilet, heated towel rail).
Double garage with remote on the ground floor with laundry facilities.
Delivery of fresh food options available on delivereat during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Things we love:
- Neutral modern decor throughout
- Fully furnished with quality chattels, ready to move in
- Heatpump, heater
- Spacious open plan areas flowing onto outdoor balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Laundry facilities in the double garage
- Pet negotiable to approved tenants
- Handy to Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Casino, Art Gallery, Museum, Quake City, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital, cafes, restaurants
- Various zoned schooling options of Elmwood Normal Primary, Heaton Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS
Short or long term lease available:
- $550 per week furnished long term tenancy (eg. 6 to 12 months), free unlimited Wifi included
- $165 per night for minimum 7 nights, services included - unlimited WiFi, power (up to $50/pw in summer months, $70/pw in winter months)
In the area
Hagley Park, Avon River, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, New Regent Street, Isaac Theatre Royal, Riverside Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Beverley Park, Little Poms, Beat Street Cafe, Under the Red Verandah, Cardboard Cathedral, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Margaret Mahy Playground, Harvest Market, Public Transport, Schools
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions