Carlton Mill Apartment 6 | $595 weekly
3 2 2
Fully furnished & fenced, available now, move-in ready!
Now you can view this lovely home through this virtual video tour here.
We're now in the level 2 of lockdown. As we will still be holding limited viewings at our properties, we are asking people to apply first and then we will arrange viewings with prospective applicants. Thank you for your understanding.
Please make sure you read all the property information carefully and you are happy with that before submitting your application online.
Anyone over 18 years old who will be living in the property should fill out the application online.
Nestled in a prime location
This stunning 3 story apartment offers you a chance to enjoy the best of CHCH city - walk and jog around Hagley Park and Avon River - almost at your doorstep, take a stroll in Victoria Street, or just walk to explore the inner city.
The open plan spaces including generous living/ dining and fully appointed kitchen flows out onto the sun-soaked balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining.
The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite is situated on the ground floor, opening to the fully fenced and well-designed courtyard and garden. Two further double bedrooms with a shared bathroom are upstairs, both with built-in wardrobes.
Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, terms and conditions apply and amounts may vary with the energy supplier selected.
Things we love:
- Walk to the CBD
- Fully furnished, move-in ready
- Spacious living/dining areas flowing out onto a balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen providing everything you need for self catering
- Two double bedrooms upstairs supported by a full bathroom
- Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite & access to the fenced courtyard
- Double garaging
- Various school options - Elmwood Normal School, Heaton Normal Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS
- Just a short stroll to Botanic Gardens, Casino, Gallery, Museum, Quake City, Isaac Theatre Royal, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital
- Shopping boutiques of High St & Victoria St, Ballantynes
- Awesome eats for foodies - Black Betty Café, Barberra, Pescatore
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,975 to move in. Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 5 tenants.
No pets, no smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions