Carlton Mill Apartment 6 - available from 3 April
3 2 2
Building a house? Or maybe you're on holiday or moving to Christchurch and want to look around the city before you buy or rent long term? You can't afford to miss this one!
Safe & secure, walk to city centre!
Available from 3rd April 2020
Nestled in a prime location, this stunning 3 story apartment offers you a chance to enjoy the best of CHCH city - walk and jog around Hagley Park and Avon River - almost at your doorstep, take a stroll in Victoria Street, or just walk to explore the inner city.
The open plan spaces including generous living/ dining and fully appointed kitchen flows out onto the sun-soaked balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining. The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite is situated on the ground floor, opening to the fully fenced and well-designed courtyard and garden. Two further double bedrooms with a shared bathroom are upstairs, both with built-in wardrobes.
There is a 2 Bedroom apartment located opposite (up to 4 guests) - please contact us for a quote if interested. Larger groups can book accommodation through these 2 apartments. Whole property caters for 10 comfortably.
Delivery of fresh food options available on delivereat during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Features/Things we love
- So close to the city, you can walk to the CBD
- Fully furnished, move-in ready!
- Spacious living/dining areas flowing out onto a balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen providing everything you need for self catering
- Two double bedrooms upstairs supported by a full bathroom
- Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite and access to the fenced courtyard
- Double garaging plus off street parking
- Various school options - Elmwood Normal School, Heaton Normal Intermediate, Christchurch Girls' High School, Christchurch Boys' High School
- Just a short stroll to Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Casino, Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Quake City, Isaac Theatre Royal
- Shopping boutiques of High St & Victoria St, Ballantynes, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital
- Awesome eats for foodies - Black Betty Café, Barberra, Hikari Sushi Bar, Sister Kong, The Vagabond Chefs, Pescatore, Francesca’s Italian Kitchen, Fiddlesticks
- $235 per night for min 7 nights, services included - unlimited WiFi, power (up to $50/pw in summer months, $70/pw in winter months)
- Long term lease available, $670pw for 6-12 month lease excl power & internet, (high speed fibre available for $20pw)
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions