Carlton Mill Apartment 7| $595 weekly FREE WiFi
3 2 2
Fully furnished, available from early October.
- FREE unlimited internet included in the rental
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
Safe & Secure, within walking distance to the central city!
Nestled in a prime location, this stunning 3 story apartment offers you a chance to enjoy the best of CHCH city - walk and jog around Hagley Park and Avon River - almost at your doorstep, take a stroll in Victoria Street, or just walk to explore the inner city.
The open plan spaces including generous living/ dining and fully appointed kitchen flows out onto the sun-soaked balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining.
The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite is situated on the ground floor, opening to the fully fenced and well-designed courtyard and garden. Two further double bedrooms with a shared bathroom are upstairs, both with built-in wardrobes.
Features/Things we love:
- Walk to the CBD
- Fully furnished, move-in ready
- Spacious living/dining areas flowing out onto a balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen providing everything you need for self catering
- Two double bedrooms upstairs supported by a full bathroom
- Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite & access to the fenced courtyard
- Double garaging
- Various school options - Elmwood Normal School, Heaton Normal Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS
- Just a short stroll to Botanic Gardens, Casino, Gallery, Museum, Quake City, Isaac Theatre Royal, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital
- Shopping boutiques of High St & Victoria St, Ballantynes
- Awesome eats for foodies - Black Betty Café, Barberra, Pescatore
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,975 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 5 tenants.
No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions