Carlton Mill Apartment 7| $595 weekly
3 2 2
Furnished or unfurnished whichever suits you, available now!
- Pets (cat & small dog) negotiable to approved tenants, conditions apply
- Up to $150 of FREE POWER with this property, conditions apply
- High-speed internet (fibre) at extra $20 per week
Safe & Secure, within walking distance to the central city!
Nestled in a prime location, this stunning 3 story apartment offers you a chance to enjoy the best of CHCH city - walk and jog around Hagley Park and Avon River - almost at your doorstep, take a stroll in Victoria Street, or just walk to explore the inner city.
The open plan spaces including generous living/ dining and fully appointed kitchen flows out onto the sun-soaked balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining.
The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite is situated on the ground floor, opening to the fully fenced and well-designed courtyard and garden. Two further double bedrooms with a shared bathroom are upstairs, both with built-in wardrobes.
Features/Things we love:
- Walk to the CBD
- Fully furnished, move-in ready
- Spacious living/dining areas flowing out onto a balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen providing everything you need for self catering
- Two double bedrooms upstairs supported by a full bathroom
- Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite & access to the fenced courtyard
- Double garaging
- Various school options - Elmwood Normal School, Heaton Normal Intermediate, CGHS, CBHS
- Just a short stroll to Botanic Gardens, Casino, Gallery, Museum, Quake City, Isaac Theatre Royal, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital
- Shopping boutiques of High St & Victoria St, Ballantynes
- Awesome eats for foodies - Black Betty Café, Barberra, Pescatore
One week's rent in advance and bond (four weeks' rent) - this means you need $2,975 to move in.
Available for long term tenancy (e.g. 12 months). Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
Viewings are arranged under conditions, please do not go to the property prior to viewings.
- On arrival at the viewing wait outside until Ruby Housing staff have opened the house, moved outside and given consent to you to look through the home
- Use NZ COVID Tracer app
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to
- Prospective tenants must not touch doors, open cupboards or turn on taps. If you would like to check any part of the house not clearly visible, this is to be requested from the Letting Agent, who will open anything needed.
- Please DO NOT attend any viewings if you have been ill with flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Please kindly note Ruby Housing reserves the right to prevent entry to the property. Please make sure you are acting under the government Alert Level 1 regulations.
Please, feel free to contact us directly regarding this property. You can also check out more available homes here.
Suitable for up to 5 tenants.
No smoking, no vaping.
View our terms & conditions