Carlton Mill Apartment 6 - Walk to City!
3 2 2
Building a house? Or maybe you're on holiday or moving to Christchurch and want to look around the city before you buy or rent long term? You can't afford to miss this one!
Available from Tue 28 Jan 2020
Nestled in a prime location, this stunning 3 story apartment offers you a chance to enjoy the best of CHCH city - walk and jog around Hagley Park and Avon River - almost at your doorstep, take a stroll in Victoria Street, or just walk to explore the inner city.
The open plan spaces including generous living/ dining and fully appointed kitchen flows out onto the sun-soaked balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining. The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite is situated on the ground floor, opening to the fully fenced and well-designed courtyard and garden. Two further double bedrooms with a shared bathroom are upstairs, both with built-in wardrobes.
There is a 2 Bedroom apartment located opposite (up to 4 guests) - please contact us for a quote if interested. Larger groups can book accommodation through these 2 apartments. Whole property caters for 10 comfortably.
Features/Things we love
- So close to the city, you can walk to the CBD
- Fully furnished, move-in ready!
- Spacious living/dining areas flowing out onto a balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen providing everything you need for self catering
- Two double bedrooms upstairs supported by a full bathroom
- Master bedroom downstairs with ensuite and access to the fenced courtyard
- Double garaging plus off street parking
- Various school options - Elmwood Normal School, Heaton Normal Intermediate, Christchurch Girls' High School, Christchurch Boys' High School
- Just a short stroll to Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Casino, Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Quake City, Isaac Theatre Royal
- Shopping boutiques of High St & Victoria St, Ballantynes, Merivale Mall, St George’s Hospital
- Awesome eats for foodies - Black Betty Café, Barberra, Hikari Sushi Bar, Sister Kong, The Vagabond Chefs, Pescatore, Francesca’s Italian Kitchen, Fiddlesticks
- $235 per night for min 7 nights, services included - unlimited WiFi, power (up to $50/pw in summer months, $70/pw in winter months)
- Long term lease available, $670pw for 6-12 month lease excl power & internet, (high speed fibre available for $20pw)
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions