Charleston Apartment B - Self- Isolate from 6 April
2 1 1
High speed Fibre, unlimited WIFI
Just minutes from the Christchurch City Centre, The Colombo, and The Tannery for all your local shopping. There are so many choices near the Charleston Apartment for seeing local makers with their crafts. Enjoy seeing an arty movie at the cosy Deluxe Cinema, or take a short drive to Sumner Beach for a refreshing Winter walk.
Charleston Apartment B - from $90 per night, available from 6 April 2020
Enjoy seeing an arty movie at the cosy Deluxe Cinema, or take a short drive to Sumner Beach for a refreshing Winter walk. Then back home for a home cooked meal and a wonderfully restful nights sleep in the the very comfortable beds, with feather duvets and choice of pillows.
With two large bedrooms (one with a king bed, the other with two singles), spacious living, and plenty of storage for your belongings, our Charleston Apartments are fully furnished, roomy units that you can call home.
The spacious modern living areas have lovely big windows which let the sun shine in. Located in a peaceful no exit street, each apartment has its own private courtyard garden: a safe haven for you to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Part of Christchurch's early history, Charleston is an area that is being re-discovered, with a delightful blend of cottages, new townhouses, and modern apartments. With an intensive re-development plan by the Christchurch City Council, Charleston is seeing the resurgence of growth, with new parks created, and street beautification through paving and planting.
Delivery of fresh food options available on delivereat during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Air conditioning, central heating, washer, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, oven, tea, coffee, sugar
- DVD Player, TV - 49” Smart TV, Freeview™ Radio / Hi-Fi / Stereo
- Shower cleaning equipment, linen & towels provided, hairdryer, iron
- Queen bed (1), single beds (2)
- Dining seats (4), living room seats (4), outdoor dining area, patio, clothes line
- Garage plus off-street parking (2)
- Suitable for children under 5, cot available
In the area
The Tannery, Opawa Farmers Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Heathcote River, Hansen Park, Ara Institute, Alpine Ice Sports Centre, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Eastgate Mall, Butcher, Harvest Market, Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Public Transport, Schools.
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions