Charleston Apartment C - Self-isolate available now
2 1 1
Charleston Apartment C - from $90 per night
Spacious units just minutes from the city centre and local beaches.
Available NOW, move-in ready!
Free Wifi! And that's not all; with two large bedrooms and comfortable beds in each apartment, flat screen tvs, and plenty of storage for your belongings, our Charleston Apartments are fully furnished, roomy units that you can call home.
The spacious living areas have lovely big windows which let the sun shine in. Located in a peaceful no exit street, each apartment has its own private courtyard garden: a safe haven for you to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Part of Christchurch's early history, Charleston is an area that is being re-discovered, with a delightful blend of cottages, new townhouses, and modern apartments. With an intensive re-development plan by the Christchurch City Council, Charleston is seeing the resurgence of growth, with new parks created, and street beautification through paving and planting.
Delivery of fresh food options available on delivereat during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Here's what previous guests have said:
"I just wanted you to know that my partner and I enjoyed staying in your Charles St flat and found everything to be just as you had advertised. The one aspect I thought would be a disadvantage - the location - actually turned out to be its best feature! We never heard traffic noises, even though the flat is close to two major and very busy streets, and it was well located for easy access to anywhere in the city. One evening we decided to go to the movies and were at the cinema in five minutes!"
- Free Wifi
- 24 hour access
- Warm and sunny living room, study desk
- Comfortable beds, main bedroom with pocket spring mattress queen bed, twin bedroom - single slat beds with new mattresses
- Choice of pillows, bedside lamps
- New bathroom with shower over bath
- Full Laundry facilities with washer, dryer and laundry tub
- Cleaning appliances supplied
- Complimentary starter pack of cleaning products
- Spacious single garage & extra off street car-park
In the area
The Tannery, Opawa Farmers Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Heathcote River, Hansen Park, Ara Institute, Alpine Ice Sports Centre, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Eastgate Mall, Butcher, Harvest Market, Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Public Transport, Schools.
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions