Chester St Cottage
2 1 1
Take a city break at Chester St Cottage!
Newly renovated unit just minutes from the city centre. With this sunny and warm home, so close to cafes, shops and walk and cycleways, you won't even need a car.
As soon as you open the door to Chester Street Cottage you'll feel welcome. Located in the heart of Christchurch, it's an ideal base for couples, friends or families to explore the best the inner-city rejuvenation has to offer. From walks along the Avon River bank, to the New Regent Street "Spanish Mission" style or the pop-up Re:Start Mall, you'll be spoilt for choice with shops, restaurants, and cafes. Walk to Victoria St for shopping and restaurants, or take a quick drive out to the Port Hills for your weekend exercise with a run or bike ride.
Located on a quiet leafy street, family friendly Chester Street Cottage is warm, sunny and fully furnished with all the comforts of home. The bathroom even has a bath - perfect to relax in and great for those with children.
This unit has two bedrooms and a modern kitchen you'll enjoy cooking in. The heatpump ensures year round comfort in all types of weather. With a picnic table and BBQ the private courtyard area is ideal for alfresco dining, or to sit and relax in the shade of a tree surrounded by the tranquil garden.
Here's what previous guests have said:
"The location was one of the best aspects: one block and we were walking along the Avon. What a great way to access the city center without having to worry about parking! We would stroll down the Avon to the botanical gardens and the arts district. And Chester Street itself has such lovely character houses."
"In short, Chester street was perfect, it had everything we needed and we didn't want for anything. We have fond memories now of our first month in New Zealand! Thanks again."
Take a look inside: Two bedrooms - one with a queen bed, the other with two singles.
- Complimentary Unlimited Wifi
- 24 hour access
- Light and bright
- Warm and sunny living room, flat screen TV
- kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wall oven, microwave
- Comfortable beds, 1 Queen and twin singles, bedside tables and lamps
- All linen supplied
- Full bathroom with shower over bath, heated towel rail, bathroom heater
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Cleaning appliances supplied
- Complimentary starter pack of cleaning products
- Private courtyard garden
- Off street car-park
- Housekeeping Service available on request - please contact us for a quote
In the area
The Tannery, Pikos Wholefood Market, New Regent Street, Isaac Theatre Royal, Opawa Farmers Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Avon River, Beverley Park, Little Poms, Beat Street Cafe, Under the Red Verandah, Ara Institute, Hagley Park, Cardboard Cathedral, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Margaret Mahy Playground, Harvest Market, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Public Transport, Schools
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions