Contemporary Armagh Apartment $640 pwk long term rental
3 3 1
Centrally located in the heart of Christchurch, this brand new townhouse offers easy and modern inner city living.
Long term rental $640 per week, short stay nightly rates apply.
- Brand new
- Light and Sunny
- Thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated
- High quality fittings & fixtures
- Fully furnished with modern appliances & furniture
- Nested in central of Christchurch
Built over two levels; the ground floor is dedicated to open plan kitchen/ living/ dining, flowing out to the outdoors where you can enjoy the sun and gorgeous views. Also on this level is a guest toilet and a large garage with ample storage and laundry facilities.
Fully insulated, with all double-glazed window joinery, and a heatpump for extra cool evenings.
The top floor features three double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite.
1. New Imperial Luxury Split-King Bed (or Queen)
- - Wool Pillowtop
- - Soft-feel mattress ticking
- - Cotton Fibre Insulation Layers
- - High density deep comfort layers
- - Beds are proudly made in Christchurch by Ferryway Mattress Company
2. Spacious light and airy bedrooms with tub chair and ensuite
3. Open plan kitchen, dining and living.
4. Private and secure courtyard garden for outdoor dining
5. High-end New Appliances: Fisher & Paykel washer, dryer, refrigerator; LG Microwave; induction cooktop
6. Smart TV with JBL Bar Studio 3.1 Soundbar
7. Additional guest toilet downstairs
8. Fast, unlimited fibre internet
Please see the base rate as below, and an extra $70 per additional bedroom will apply.
- Minimum stay 7 nights
- 3-4 nights: $220 per night
- 5-6 nights: $210 per night
- 7-13 nights: $190 per night
- 2-4 weeks: $180 per night
- 1-3 months: $160 per night
- 4 months - please enquire
- Holidays/high-season rates apply
In the area
New Regent Street, Isaac Theatre Royal, Opawa Farmers Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Avon River, Beverley Park, Little Poms, Beat Street Cafe, Under the Red Verandah, Ara Institute, Hagley Park, Cardboard Cathedral, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Margaret Mahy Playground, Harvest Market, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Public Transport, Schools Things to do in Christchurch Walking/cycling tracks, explore more Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions