Kowhai Villa A
2 1 1
Boutique, contemporary apartments just a short walk from the city centre, available from 10th August 2020
Kowhai Villa is a charming 100 year old home that has been renovated into two separate apartments.
The renovations have been carefully completed to retain the charm of yesteryear, but you can be comfortable in the modern bathroom and kitchen.
Each apartment has a private courtyard that captures the sun.
Both Kowhai A and Kowhai B are fully furnished - books, magazines, reading lamps, fluffy pillows and cosy duvets.
Two bedrooms - one with a queen bed, the other with two singles or a king, depending on your requirements.
- Complimentary Wifi
- 24 hour access
- Warm and Sunny Living room
- Spacious full kitchen with stainless appliances, Fridge/freezer Dishwasher Wall oven
- All linen supplied
- Comfortable beds, one queen and twin singles whcih convert to a King bed Bedside tables and lamps
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Laundry facilities washer and dryer
- Gas Hot Water
- Cleaning appliances supplied
- Complimentary starter pack of cleaning products
- Off street car-park
- Housekeeping Service available on request - please contact us for a quote
In the area
The Tannery, Pikos Wholefood Market, New Regent Street, Isaac Theatre Royal, Opawa Farmers Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Avon River, Beverley Park, Little Poms, Beat Street Cafe, Under the Red Verandah, Ara Institute, Hagley Park, Cardboard Cathedral, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Margaret Mahy Playground, Harvest Market, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Public Transport, Schools.
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions