Kowhai Villa - Apartment B
1 1 1
Boutique, contemporary apartments just a short walk from the Avon River and Christchurch city centre.
Kowhai Villa is a charming 100 year old home that has been renovated into two separate apartments, in a quiet street walking distance to Beverley Park and a heritage Rose Garden.
The renovations have been carefully completed to retain the charm of yesteryear.
Enjoy preparing your meals in the full kitchen, with views to native Punga Ferns and a Pittosporum hedge, then clean away dishes to the dishwasher and relax in the living room with your choice of entertainment, flat screen TV, DVD player, and radio/cd player.
The remodeled modern bathroom/laundry has a walk-in shower, basin, and heated towel rail.
No need to spend your holidays looking for a laundromat, as each apartment has a washing machine.
French doors from the living room in Kowhai B open to a private deck with morning sun, and there is a cute North facing deck and courtyard with BBQ (grill) and outdoor table for all day summertime dining.
Both Kowhai A and Kowhai B are fully furnished - books, magazines, reading lamps, fluffy pillows and cosy duvets. * a minimum booking period applies
One bedroom with a king size bed
- Complimentary Wifi
- 24 hour access
- Cosy Living room
- Large flat-screen TV, study desk
- New light and bright kitchen with stainless appliances
- All linen supplied
- New bathroom with enclosed shower, heated towel rail, bathroom heater
- Comfortable beds, bedside tables and lamps
- Laundry facilities - washer
- Cleaning appliances supplied
- Complimentary starter pack of cleaning products
- Off street car-park
- Housekeeping Service available on request - please contact us for a quote
In the area
The Tannery, Pikos Wholefood Market, New Regent Street, Isaac Theatre Royal, Opawa Farmers Market, Little High Eatery, Port Hills walk and cycle tracks, Avon River, Beverley Park, Little Poms, Beat Street Cafe, Under the Red Verandah, Ara Institute, Hagley Park, Cardboard Cathedral, grocery stores, Cycle lanes, Margaret Mahy Playground, Harvest Market, Christchurch Art Gallery, Canterbury Museum, Public Transport, Schools
Things to do in Christchurch
- Walking/cycling tracks, explore more
- Nature & Parks: Margaret Mahy Family Playground, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Hagley Park, Port Hills, Mona Vale
- Street Art is literally coming alive through the APP 'Plain Sight' in Christchurch
View our terms & conditions