Skyview Apartment - available now
2 1 1
Skyview Apartment is just perfect for you if you are looking for a lock-up-and-leave in the city when travelling, working or relocating to Christchurch.
In a prime position, it is a short stroll to the inner city with Museum, Art Gallery, Hagley Park and Botanic Gardens. You can either enjoy preparing your meals in the functional kitchen or just walk to a superb selection of cafes and eateries nearby.
Situated on the third level, this stylish home-away-from-home offers two double bedrooms each with large wardrobe space plus a study and spacious open plan areas that flow out onto the sunny balcony with ultimate view of the city.
Free access to the swimming pool and gym on site. Underground, secure car parking.
Delivery of fresh food options available on delivereat during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Features/Things we love:
- Unlimited WiFi
- 24 hour access
- Security access to main complex and garage
- Fully furnished with neutral décor throughout
- Spacious open plan areas
- Modern and bright kitchen
- Two double bedrooms plus a study/office
- Sunny balcony for outdoor entertainment
- 24/7 access to swimming pool and gym
- Underground, secure parking
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Cleaning appliances supplied
- Housekeeping service available on request – please contact us for a quote
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Rate for 3-4 nights $195 per night
- Rate for 5-6 nights $185 per night
- Rate for 7-13 nights $160 per night ($1,120 per week)
- Rate for 2-4 weeks $150 per week ($1,050 per week)
- Rate for 1-3 months $115 per night ($805 per week)
- Rate for 4 months plus $570 per week * Standard Tenancy Agreement applies, power and internet additional *
- Holidays/high-season rates apply
Like the sound of this home but think you need something a bit smaller or in a different area? We have a range of homes available for short term stays, please see our Holiday Homes.
View our terms & conditions